viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

Postgraduate Studies

I would like taking an illustration postgraduate course because illustration is a topic that I love and I want to learn more and enhance my skills. I would like to learn about proportions and landscape design in that way I could apply that new knowledge in my work. I'm mostly draw in digital, so I would like to learn more about illustration programs.

If I need to decide where I'm going to study, I would go to Spain to take this postgraduate course. I'm not very sure about where I could take it, but I know that all the illustration topic there is very advanced and I could learn a lot of illustration. Also there is a lot of illustration fairs and they have a lot of support on the part of the public.

I would like to take a part-time course about digital drawing or be the artist's digital assistant. I believe that is the best way to learn in the practice.

After all of this, I need to say that I would like to return to home and apply my new knowledge in Chile. I love how all the illustration topic is slowly coming a important area in this country, and how the people are learning to appreciate the Chilean's amateur art. Is motivating, and I would like to see this change.

3 comentarios:

  1. In my post I said that Post- graduates studies are a waste of money, but this sounds really good and I didn't tought in these possibilities.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to study in Spain and live there, i think it's an amazing country. I hope you meet your goals and be able to study illustration!!!

    ResponderEliminar