viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

Bucket List

I'm not sure about what activities I would include in a Bucket List, but okay. Mmm I guess that I have a list of places that I would like to visit. Like, I would like to travel to Amsterdam or Paris and take a lot of photos. I think that have a list about "places to go" is really difficult to achieve because is not about have the desire to do something but is have the money, time, etc. But not all the places have to be in Europe, I consider travel through the major part of Latin America. I really want to go to Argentina or Peru.

I still don't managed to organize one of the travels on my list but I'm working on it. Right now, I would like to share this activities with my girlfriend because I think that we could create good memories and have a good time. I don't know, it would be super funny travel with her.

I think that have a bucket list is really motivating to reach our goals. Is like a constant reminder that you have something that you want, and you need to do something to achieve it. If you don't do anything to make it real, this activity (can I calling it "wish"?) would just stay in your bucket list forever. Don't do that, is good have desires and goals, go for it.

4 comentarios:

  1. This sounds so cool, but you never said what you want to do. Basically, you just want to travel LOL

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you definitely need to go to perú, its beautiful and cheap

    ResponderEliminar
  4. in amsterdam you can buy completely legal marijuana and they are a society with many freedoms, like equal marriage, it seems like a good destination

    ResponderEliminar