viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019

A country I'd like to visit


One place I have always wanted to go to is France. I'm obsessed about going there and walk in France's street at midnight. Architecture is so beautiful and the identity caught me in so many ways. Maybe my idea of France is founded on all the movies that I have seen, but I want to create my own idea based on what I could see there.

I would like to visit Eiffel Tower in Paris, go to a cafeteria and enjoy the scenery like in the movies. Also, I would like to walk in the night below the lights with my girlfriend, it could be a cute experience. Mostly I like that rather than touristic places.

I'm not sure if I could live or study there. If I knew French I may consider... But I definitely like the idea of working there. I don't know, maybe wherever place is better than stay just here. I have never visited another country so I need to live the experience.


7 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful choice, and also romantic haha. Wanting to be there someday too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can you take me there hidden in your suitcase? You should go and eat ratatouille lol

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Paris is considered the city of love, the city stereotype is typical to be visited as a couple <3.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In France is there a cultural center close to the Eiffel Tower with an amazing auditorium. I really want to listen classical music in that place hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think France is very overrated and romanticized, but its beautiful by the way

    ResponderEliminar